It's time for our Summer Sale! Take 15% off on your entire online purchase until 07/31/17. www.littlepawspetboutique.com
We hope you and your Little Paw are enjoying your summer. Here are some summer safety tips for your pets.
1. Never leave your dog in a parked car. On an 85-degree day the temperature can go up 20-degrees within 10 minutes even with the car parked in the shade and with the window cracked open. Please leave your dog at home, or go places where he/she can come with you.
2. On hot summer days make sure to keep your house cool for your Little Paw. Leave the air conditioner on and close the drapes. If you don't have AC, open the windows and turn on a fan. Check out the Slumber Pet Cool Pup Mat. http://www.littlepawspetboutique.com/product-p/slumber-pet-cool-pup-mat.htm
3. Make sure to take walks during the cooler part of the day, such as early morning and evening hours and limit how much you walk especially when it is humid out. Don't forget to carry plenty of water for your pet. We recommend the Water Rover water bottle.http://www.littlepawspetboutique.com/product-p/regular-water-rover.htm and the Cool Pup Portable Bowl http://www.littlepawspetboutique.com/product-p/cool-pup-portable-bowls.htm
4. Be sure to check the pavement before you head out for a walk by touching the pavement with your hand. If it's too hot for your hand, it's too hot for your dog's paw pads. Walk your dog on grass and avoid the hot asphalt. You might also want to check out the PawZ Dog Boots for your dogs extra paw protection. http://www.littlepawspetboutique.com/product-p/pawz-dog-boots-medium.htm
5. Help cool your Little Paw by giving him/her a Cool Pup Cooling Dog Toy. It was one of our best selling toys last year and we are now restocked with the Cool Pup Ice Cream Cones and Popsicles. This year they are available in 2 sizes (Mini & Regular). http://www.littlepawspetboutique.com/product-p/cool-pup-mini-ice-cream-cones.htm
Thanks for being "Pawsome" Customers!