New Years Resolutions For Cats 2015


Cute Yuzu the cat loves taking a daily walk
New Years Resolutions For Cats 2015

What kind of New Years Resolutions do you think your cat is making? Your cat may have some very serious plans for 2015. Here are a few listed. Can you think of more?

  1. I will try to not use owners sofa, arms,legs or any other body part as a scratching post.

  2. I will try to not mark my territory in my owners house by urinating everywhere.

  3. I will try to take less naps and play with my owners every day. Good exercise and plenty of fun for all. 
     
  4. I will try to to learn to love my carrier because I know it is for my own safety and it will make trips out of the house less stressful for my owners.

  5. I will try to take more outings....maybe on a leash?
     
  6. I will try to learn a trick? Maybe? Cats can learn to do tricks such as “shake” “high five” “Jump through a hoop”

  7. I will take better care of myself by going to the veterinarian in a timely manner and watching what I eat to have a long a happy life. I know that preventative health care is good for me.
     
  8. I will finally catch that red laser dot! 
     
  9. I will be the best me I can be. Live, love and meow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is Earth Day 2020

Happy Holidays from Little Paws Pet Boutique