New Years Resolutions For Dogs 2015


New Years Resolutions For Dogs 2015

Most of us make New Years Resolutions. Do you ever wonder what your dogs
New Years Resolutions would be? Let's get an inside scoop by asking Gidget, Little Paws Pet Boutiques Chief Dog Officer. Here are some of her New Years Resolutions.

1. I will spend more time showing unconditional love (is that even possible) and understanding to my owner by letting him or her brush me, pet me, hug me, play with me...wait this is all about me isn't it. 
 
2. I will go out on more walks with my owner letting him or her keep up the pace. Exercise and being outdoors is good for mind, body and soul for both dog and owner. Also, I will go on more beach outings and dog park outings so my owner can socialize with other dog parents and I can sniff, jump, dig, play, pee and poop. 
 
3. I will not be so picky when it comes to food in the bowl. Homemade treats are the best! Check out “Cookbook For Dogs” http://www.cookbookfordogs.com/ this cookbook is sold by Pomeranian cousin Kuma and his mom. I like being the taster and treat tester. Also, I plan on adding more fruit and veggies into my diet. I like cooked carrot, peas, green beans and plain pumpkin from a can. For some reason I don't like cut up apple unless there is peanut butter on them but, then I just eat the peanut butter.

4. I will use playtime to entertain my owner and lower his/her stress level by making him/her smile, laugh and wag....oops wag is me. This is done by catching the ball/not catching the ball, squeaker toy tear up or shake down tug rope toy. 
 
5. I will try to remember to not pick on our new parakeet Pikochan. I can't help that I love the sight, sound and smell of that bird. Learning to get along with other animals is quite pleasant.

6. I will allow my owner to trim my nails and brush my teeth without a fuss. Actually, I love to getting nail grindings but, I am still getting used to the toothbrush/doggie peanut butter flavored toothpaste combo. I know my owner means well and is doing these things to keep me healthy.

7. I will be the best me I can be. Live, love and wag...Gidget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is Earth Day 2020

Happy Holidays from Little Paws Pet Boutique