Welcome To Little Paws Pet Boutique

Welcome to Little Paws Pet Boutique. 

It all started with a love for animals and making a difference. In 2009 had lost my 5 year old dog Mia to stage 4 lymphoma. She was wagging and smiling until the end. http://www.wearethecure.org/blog/a-picture-always-tells-the-story/

Less than a month later I was giving away Mia's toys to the local shelter. This is where I found my dog Gidget. I always say "My dog sent me another dog!" Gidget was found on the streets of Orange at 4 months with a broken leg and was originally sent to the OC Animal Care then transferred to Laguna Beach Animal Shelter then to me...her forever home. We are Thankful every day! After 20 plus years of working in healthcare and being laid off work I decided to follow my dream of opening up an online pet boutique.

We are constantly looking towards the future to bring you more exciting, eco friendly and made in the U.S.A pet products. By request we will be adding more large dog friendly products soon.

Every year Little Paws Pet Boutique gives back and joins animal fundraising events for animal rescue groups. Also, a portion of our proceeds is donated to our local animal shelters and rescue groups to help provide medical care and comfort so they can find their forever homes. We are a small online business willing to make a big difference in this world.

Over the coming months this blog post will be an area where we will add a news, tips, product updates and website links. 


Thanks for checking our website www.littlepawspetboutique.com out and Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holidays from Little Paws Pet Boutique

Missed Out On Cyber Monday Sale? Don't Worry...